Supper Club Recipe: Banana Pudding
1 x package of vanilla pudding mix
6 x ripe bananas
1 x large box of vanilla wafers
1 x container of whipped topping
Ready in: 1hrs 20mins
Directions 1. Cook vanilla pudding according to the package directions
2. Line a baking dish with vanilla wafers
3. Slice 2 bananas over wafers
4. Add half of whipped topping to cooled potting mixture. Put half of the pudding mixture over banas.
5. Repeat the layers of wafers, bananas and rest of pudding mixture.
6. Arrange the last of the two sliced bananas on top.
7. Add the rest of the whipped cream topping. For an extra-special touch, top with whipped cream and sprinkle with crushed vanilla wafers — or make a meringue topping and brown lightly.